Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
10 HP Close-Coupled Pump Motor, 3-Phase, 1755 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, 215JM
- Item # 13H246
- Mfr. Model # 01018EP3E215JM-W22
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 38
- Shipping Weight 154.0 lbs.
- Item Close-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pump
- Motor Sub Application Close-Couple Pump
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 10
- Nameplate RPM 1755
- Frame 215JM
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 27.6-25.0/12.5
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Cast Iron
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design JM Threaded
- Length Less Shaft 15-15/16"
- Overall Length 20-3/16"
- Insulation Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 89.5%
- Efficiency Group High
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.