Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
7-1/2 HP Close-Coupled Pump Motor 3-Phase, 3470 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, 184JM
- Item # 13H240
- Mfr. Model # 00736EP3E184JM-W22
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 47
- Shipping Weight 103.0 lbs.
- ItemClose-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationClose-Coupled Pump
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM3470
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps18.8-17.0/8.4
- Motor Mounting TypeFace/Base
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.7/8"
- Shaft Length4-1/4"
- Motor Shaft DesignJM Threaded
- Length Less Shaft12-12/16"
- Overall Length17"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range3001-3600
- Nominal Efficiency88.5%
- Efficiency GroupHigh
- Inverter RatedYes
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8354)
- Industrial Motors (5257)
- Pump Motors (4844)
- TEFC Motors (3472)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3330)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3130)
- Three-Phase Motors (3038)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2991)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2934)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2616)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2482)
- C-Face Motors (2061)
- Close-Coupled Pump Motors (955)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.