Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2 HP Close-Coupled Pump Motor, 3-Phase, 1750 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, 145JM
- Item # 13G546
- Mfr. Model # 00218EP3E145JM-W22
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 38
- Shipping Weight 54.95 lbs.
- Item Close-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pumps
- Motor Sub Application Close-Coupled Pump
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 2
- Nameplate RPM 1750
- Frame 145JM
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 6.0-5.4/2.7
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Cast Iron
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Service Factor 1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design JM Threaded
- Length Less Shaft 11-1/16"
- Overall Length 15-5/16"
- Insulation Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 84.0%
- Efficiency Group High
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8277)
- Industrial Motors (5053)
- Pump Motors (4660)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3382)
- TEFC Motors (3286)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3044)
- Three-Phase Motors (2985)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2969)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2912)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2501)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2448)
- C-Face Motors (1918)
- Close-Coupled Pump Motors (872)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.