Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP5
- EnclosureNEMA 4X
- Input Voltage460VAC
- Max. Output Amps10
- Output Voltage460VAC
- Input Phase AC3
- Output Phase AC3
- Starting Torque150%
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range0 to 300 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time999 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time999 sec.
- Dynamic BrakingYes
- Control TypeKeypad/Remote
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Start/Stop ControlProgrammable
- ProtectionMotor Overload, Short Circuit
- Control MethodPWM ( Pulse width Modulation)
- Accepts Input Control SignalYes
- Display TypeLED
- DisplaysMotor Speed, Frequency, Voltage, Current, Last Fault, Heat sink Temperature, Drive Status
- Digital ReadoutYes
- For Use With3-Phase Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- StandardsUL, cUL, CE, Ghost, IRAM
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5647)
- AC Motor Controls (3734)
- Fan Controls (1003)
- Pump Controls (923)
- Speed Controls (735)
- Motor Drives (663)
- Motor Speed Controls (658)
- Electronic Speed Controls (639)
- Power Drives (611)
- AC Drives (610)
- AC Speed Controls (610)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (600)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (600)
- Frequency Drives (600)
- Motor Speed Inverters (600)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.