Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 3 Max. HP, 1 or 3 Input Phase AC, 240VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 32J584
- Mfr. Model # CFW080100BDN4A1Z
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 3
- Enclosure NEMA 4X
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Max. Output Amps 10
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1 or 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 150%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 300 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 999 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 999 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Yes
- Height 10.4"
- Width 6.5"
- Depth 8.5"
- Control Type Keypad/Remote
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection Motor Overload, Short Circuit
- Control Method PWM ( Pulse width Modulation)
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LED
- Displays Motor Speed, Frequency, Voltage, Current, Last Fault, Heat sink Temperature, Drive Status
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Standards UL, cUL, CE, Ghost, IRAM
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.