Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 75 HP, 200-230V
- Item # 12T616
- Mfr. Model # CFW700E211T2NBN1C3
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 205.0 lbs.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP75
- EnclosureNEMA 1
- Input Voltage200-230VAC
- Max. Output Amps211
- Output Voltage200-240VAC
- Input Phase AC3
- Output Phase AC3
- Starting Torque100%
- Torque @ 1 Hz100%
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range0 to 300 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time0 to 999 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time0 to 999 sec.
- Dynamic BrakingOptional
- Control TypeKeypad/Remote
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Start/Stop ControlProgrammable
- ProtectionOvercurrent/Short Circuit, Under/Overvoltage, Phase Loss, VFD Overload, Motor Overload, Braking Resistor Overload, IGBTs Overload, Phase-to Ground Short Circuit at the Output, Motor Over speed
- Control MethodLinear and Adjustable V/Hz, Voltage Vector, Sensor less Vector, and Closed Loop Vector
- Accepts Input Control SignalYes
- Display TypeLCD
- Digital ReadoutYes
- For Use With3-Phase Induction Motor
- StandardsUL, cUL, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5469)
- AC Motor Controls (2794)
- Fan Controls (955)
- Pump Controls (896)
- Motor Drives (641)
- Motor Speed Controls (635)
- Power Drives (585)
- Variable-Frequency Drives (563)
- Speed Controls (559)
- Motor Speed Inverters (511)
- Electronic Speed Controls (502)
- AC Speed Controls (458)
- AC Drives (445)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (445)
- Frequency Drives (441)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.