Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Male Connector, 45 Deg, 3/8-18 In Tube Sz
- Item # 2ZKY9
- Mfr. Model # 1880X10X6
- UNSPSC # 40142613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.22 lbs.
- ItemMale Connector
- Pipe Size3/8"
- Tube Size5/8"
- Thread Size3/8-18
- Pressure (PSI)150
- ConnectionQuick Connect
- Temp. Range-40 to 200 F
- Gasket MaterialEthylene Propylene Rubber
- For Use WithPush Connect/Air Brake
- StandardsDOT FMVSS 571.106 and SAE J1241
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (9933)
- Quick-Connect Fittings (4123)
- Hose Fittings (3554)
- Push-to-Connect Fittings (3343)
- Brass Tubing Fittings (2976)
- Air Hose Fittings (1547)
- Hose Couplings (1208)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (1109)
- Brass Tubing Connectors (1016)
- Air Hose Couplings (903)
- D.O.T. Fittings (601)
- Automotive Couplings (461)
- Air Brake Hose Fittings (454)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Connectors (427)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.