Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Male Connector, 3/8-18,1/2 In Tube Sz
- Item # 2ZKN4
- Mfr. Model # 1868X8
- UNSPSC # 40142613
- Catalog Page # 1156
- Shipping Weight 0.105 lbs.
- Item Male Connector
- Type Male
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Tube Size 1/2"
- Thread Size 3/8-18
- Pressure (PSI) 150
- Connection Quick Connect
- Temp. Range -40 to 200 F
- Material Brass
- Gasket Material Ethylene Propylene Rubber
- For Use With Push Connect/Air Brake
- Standards DOT FMVSS 571.106 and SAE J1164
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (9123)
- Hose Fittings (3619)
- Quick-Connect Fittings (3358)
- Brass Tubing Fittings (2938)
- Push-to-Connect Fittings (2618)
- Air Hose Fittings (1546)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (1095)
- Brass Tubing Connectors (1004)
- D.O.T. Fittings (594)
- Air Brake Hose Fittings (445)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Connectors (422)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.