Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Weather Station w/Anemometer-40 to 122Â° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 9LJD6
- Mfr. Model # 240
- UNSPSC # 41114410
- Catalog Page # 835
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- ItemWeather Station w/Anemometer
- Temp. Range (F)-40 to 122 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range10 to 100%
- Wind VelocityStart 1.75 mph
- Rain Fall7.75"
- Special Features2.4 GHz Wireless Can Transmit Data up to One Quarter Mile, On Board Microprocessor and Spread Spectrum Radio Transciever
- Temp. Range (C)-40 to 50 Degrees
- Wind DirectionYes
- Wind ChillYes
- Heat IndexYes
- Barometric Pressure4.43 to 33.96 InHg
- Solar Radiation SensorYes
- DisplayPC Monitor
- Power SourceOn Board Rechargeable 0.8 AH Lead Acid Battery
- IncludesSoftware with Storage of 32,000 Data Points, Battery, On Board Microprocessor and Spread Spectrum Radio Transciever
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.