Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lubricant, 1 gal., Can
- Item # 5A283
- Mfr. Model # 10010
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # 3453
- Shipping Weight 7.65 lbs.
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeCan
- Flash Point121 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC ContentNot Specified
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationUsed in Federally Inspected Meat, Poultry Plants
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (833)
- Rust Inhibitors (784)
- Rust Preventives (462)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (323)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (131)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Multipurpose Oils (73)
- Multipurpose Penetrants (64)
- Non-Ozone Depleting Lubricants (61)
- Moisture Displacers (35)
- WD-40 Lubricants (16)
- WD-40 (14)
- WD-40 Oils (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.