Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Liquid Rust Remover, 1 gal., Plastic Bottle
- Item # 19L524
- Mfr. Model # 300042
- UNSPSC # 15121803
- Catalog Page # 3453
- Shipping Weight 8.9 lbs.
- ItemLiquid Rust Remover
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypePlastic Bottle
- Temp. RangeAbove 60 Degrees F
- Flash PointNone
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content0%
- Specific Gravity1.05
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationAuto Restoration, Antiques, Tractors, Farm Equipment, Rusty Tools, Equipment
- StandardsNSF Registered 146753, Category Code P1
- Green Environmental AttributeReadily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (835)
- Rust Inhibitors (788)
- Rust Preventives (462)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (350)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
- Penetrating Lubricants (145)
- Penetrating Oils (131)
- Multipurpose Oils (82)
- Multipurpose Penetrants (64)
- Moisture Displacers (35)
- WD-40 Lubricants (15)
- WD-40 (13)
- WD-40 Oils (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.