Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dirt/Dust Resistant Lubricant, 10 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 44R237
- Mfr. Model # 300059
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item Dirt/Dust Resistant Lubricant
- Size 10 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base Petroleum
- Color Clear
- Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point 29.2 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 93.2%
- Specific Gravity 0.72
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Ideal for Releasing Molded Parts, Provides Lubrication, Protection on Moving Parts, Tools, Equipment
- Standards NSF Registered 146753, Category Code P1
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Net Weight 10 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.