Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Specialist Silicone Lubricant, 11 Oz.
- Item # 19L521
- Mfr. Model # 300012
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3453
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemSilicone Lubricant
- Size11 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Temp. Range-100 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point-22 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content20%
- Specific GravityND
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationSafe to Use on All Metal, Non-Metal Surfaces, Cables, Pulleys, Valves, Linkages, Locks
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (847)
- Rust Inhibitors (805)
- Rust Preventives (454)
- Aerosol Lubricants (266)
- Lubricant Aerosols (259)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (256)
- Spray Lubricants (228)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
- Antirust Aerosols (163)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (133)
- Multipurpose Oils (74)
- Aerosol Oils (73)
- Aerosol Penetrants (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.