Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lubricant, Aerosol w/Smart Straw, 8 oz
- Item # 2CDU4
- Mfr. Model # 110054
- NSN # 8030-01-418-9005
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3453
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- Size8 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Temp. Range-50 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point131 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength12,000V
- VOC Content412g/L
- Specific Gravity0.81
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationTools, Equipment, Parts
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (847)
- Rust Inhibitors (805)
- Rust Preventives (454)
- Aerosol Lubricants (266)
- Lubricant Aerosols (259)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (256)
- Spray Lubricants (228)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
- Antirust Aerosols (163)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (133)
- Dielectric Lubricants (80)
- Multipurpose Oils (74)
- Aerosol Oils (73)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.