Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLithium Grease
- Size10 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point-22 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content40%
- Specific GravityND
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationHinges, Gears, Cables, Latches, Door Tracks, Pulleys,, Cables
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Lubricants (525)
- Grease Lubricants (263)
- Gear Lubricants (262)
- Aerosol Lubricants (260)
- Lubricant Grease (254)
- Lubricant Aerosols (253)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (242)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (169)
- Bearing Lubricants (168)
- Antirust Aerosols (161)
- Chain Lubricants (131)
- Multipurpose Grease (112)
- Bearing Grease (106)
- Lithium Lubricants (106)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.