Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemVacuum Relief Valve
- Body MaterialLead-Free Brass
- Inlet TypeMNPT
- Outlet TypeMNPT
- Inlet Size1/2"
- Outlet Size1/2"
- Pressure RangeUp to 15 psi Steam/Up to 200 psi Water
- Disc MaterialSilicone
- Overall Height2"
- ApplicationHot Water Supply Systems
- Overall Length2"
- Spring Material302 Stainless Steel
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Test LeverNo
- StandardsNSF, FDA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Relief Valves (2069)
- Pressure-Relief Valves (2067)
- Relief Valves (2063)
- Pressure-Relief Safety Valves (2051)
- Safety Valves (2051)
- Safety Relief Valves (2048)
- Certified Low Lead Valves (1666)
- Water Pressure Valves (1353)
- Water Heater Valves (136)
- Vacuum Relief Valves (21)
- Hydronic Pressure Valves (2)
- Brass Vacuum-Relief Valves (1)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.