Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTemperature & Pressure Relief Valve
- Inlet TypeMNPT
- Outlet TypeFNPT
- Inlet Size3/4"
- Outlet Size3/4"
- Thermostat Length5"
- Body Height5-5/8"
- Factory Set Pressure75 to 150 psi
- Max. Temp.210 Degrees F
- Shank LengthStandard
- Auto Re-SeatingYes
- Body MaterialBronze
- Spring MaterialStainless Steel
- Body Width2-5/8"
- StandardsASME Rated, CGA Listed, Meet FHA Specifications, Military Spec, MIL-V-13612C, MIL-V-136-12D, Type 1 and ANSI Z21.22 Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Relief Valves (2069)
- Pressure-Relief Valves (2067)
- Relief Valves (2063)
- Pressure-Relief Safety Valves (2051)
- Safety Valves (2051)
- Safety Relief Valves (2048)
- Water Pressure Valves (1353)
- Bronze Pressure Relief Valves (1048)
- Water Heater Valves (136)
- P & T Valves (74)
- T & P Valves (74)
- T and P Relief Valves (74)
- T and P Valves (74)
- TPR Valves (74)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.