Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPressure Reducing Control Valve
- Valve TypeSingle Chamber
- Pipe Size4"
- Connection TypeFlanged
- Operating Pressure250 psi
- Max. Continous Flow Rate800 gpm
- Max. Intermittent Flow Rate1000 gpm
- Port Size1/2" x 1/2" x 3/8"
- Max. Fluid Temp.160 Degrees F
- Pilot Adjustment Range30 to 300 psi
- Body MaterialDuctile Iron ASTM A536
- Cover MaterialDuctile Iron
- Elastomer MaterialBuna N
- Nut Material304 Stainless Steel
- Spring Material302 Stainless Steel
- Stem Material304 Stainless Steel
- Trim Material316 Stainless Steel
- CoatingFusion Bonded Epoxy Lined and Coated
- StandardsASTM A536, NSF Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Displaying repair parts for model: 115-4 FL
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The face to face dimension of this valve is 15”.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.