Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2-1/2" Cast Iron Fire Hydrant Relief Valve, 500 gpm @ 45 fps, Pilot Adjustment Range 20 to 175 psi
- Item # 6AKX9
- Mfr. Model # 1116FH
- UNSPSC # 40141726
- Catalog Page # 3442
- Shipping Weight 28.32 lbs.
- Item Fire Hydrant Relief Valve
- Inlet Size 2-1/2"
- Capacity 500 gpm @ 45 fps
- Inlet Pressure 0 to 300 psi
- Pilot Adjustment Range 20 to 175 psi
- Body Material Cast Iron
- Connection Type FNST Swivel
- Seal Material Buna N Quad Seal
- Stem Material Stainless Steel AISA303
- Diaphragm Material Nylon Reinforced Buna N
- Seat Material Brass
- Control Circuit Fixed Orifice
- Application Installed on fire hydrants to provide temporary relief protection to a water system
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.