Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Occupancy Sensor, Sensor Type: Ultrasonic, Installation Type: Ceiling, 500 sq. ft. Coverage
- Item # 2HTE8
- Mfr. Model # UT-305-1
- UNSPSC # 46171608
- Catalog Page # 556
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Occupancy Sensor
- Sensor Type Ultrasonic
- Coverage 500 sq. ft.
- Installation Type Ceiling
- Viewing Angle 360 Degrees
- Timer Range 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 min.
- Time Delay Adaptive/Manual
- Voltage 24VDC
- For Use With Fluorescent and Incandescent Lighting Loads
- Color White
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
- Description/Special Features Available with Isolated Relay for Integration with BAS or HVAC
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Item # 6DXE1Dual Technology Occupancy Sensor, Sensor Type: Passive Infrared/Microphonic, Installation Type: CeilACUITY SENSOR SWITCH
Price $263.50 / each
Item # 4TXU1LEVITON
Price $158.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.