Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Auxiliary Relay, F/Mfr No. WPIR, CI-305-0
- Item # 2HTF9
- Mfr. Model # S120/277/347E-P
- UNSPSC # 46171608
- Catalog Page # 628
- Shipping Weight 0.24 lbs.
- Item Auxiliary Relay
- For Use With Mfr. No. WPIR, CI-305-0, UT-305-1, UT-305-2, DT-205, DT-305, LS-101, BZ-50
- Voltage 120/277/347VAC
- Height 1-3/4"
- Width 2-59/64"
- Depth 1-5/8"
- Description/Special Features Plenum Rated
- Standards UL and cUL listed
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Output 24VDC; 150ma. Load rating: 120/277/347VAC 60Hz; 20A/20A/15A (ballast) & 13A/-/- (incandescent); motor 1HP/-/-
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.