Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gooseneck Faucet, Barbed Nozzle, Chrome
- Item # 3CWK4
- Mfr. Model # L684
- UNSPSC # 40141702
- Catalog Page # 3838
- Shipping Weight 4.02 lbs.
- ItemGooseneck Pure Water Laboratory Faucet
- Faucet OperationManual
- Number of Handles1
- Handle TypeCross
- Connection3/8" MNPT
- Flow Rate2.2 gpm
- Number of Holes1
- MaterialForged Brass with Tin Lining
- Faucet SpoutRigid/Swing
- ADA CompliantNo
- Mounting TypeDeck
- Spout Length6"
- Valve TypeSelf-Closing
- Overall Height12-3/4"
- Flow Outlet TypeFull Flow with Barbed Nozzle
- Replacement CartridgeMfr. No.BNV200LH-90
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.