Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Number of Heads2
- ADA CompliantNo
- Eye Wash Activates ByPull Knob
- Eye Wash Handle MaterialAluminum
- Valve MaterialBrass
- Fitting MaterialChrome Plated Brass
- Fitting Size55/64"-27 Female
- Head Dia.1"
- StandardsANSI Z358.1-2004
- IncludesVinyl Pop Off Dust Covers, Hi-Vis Identification Sign And Inspection Tag, Removable Aerator, Adapters 15/16-27, 13/16-27 and 3/8" IPS
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit is a supplemental eye wash, it requires 2 movements to activate. So this unit will not regulate the temperature of the water, nor does it comply with ANSI Spec Z35.8.1-2004 as an Emergency Eyewash Station. This unit is intened as a non compliant unit..
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
However, per the vendor, the eyewash could be ordered to come with a 1/2" female NPT fitting.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.