Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Level Control Fill Only
- Item # 4GHK8
- Mfr. Model # WLC3000-220VAC
- UNSPSC # 41112407
- Catalog Page # 4243
- Shipping Weight 16.65 lbs.
- Item Water Level Control
- Type Universal
- Control Type Electronic With Microprocessor For Site Automation or Integration
- Number of Switches 1
- Switch Type SPST
- Enclosure Height (In.) 8-3/4
- Enclosure Width (In.) 10-1/2
- Enclosure Depth (In.) 6
- Enclosure Type NEMA 4X
- Enclosure Color Grey
- Sensor Length (In.) 20
- Sensor Dia. (In.) 3
- Sensor Cord Length (Ft.) 50
- Max. Circuit Length (Ft.) 50
- Sensors Included Fill Height Only
- Sensor Placement On The Environment Wall or In A Static Pipe
- Operating Range 1-1/2"
- Valve Can Be Used With 1"Npt And 110Vac Or Eqivalent Made By Asco Model 8221
- Input Voltage 220VAC 50/60Hz
- Relays 30 Amps at 250VAC
- Special Features Easy To Read Led Display, No Moving Parts, Compensates For Wave Action, Modular Construction, One-Step Internal Testing System For The Electronics, Building Automation Dry Contracts, Stainless Steel Probes, 110Vac Solenoid Required ( Purchase Seperately) Rated For Outdoor Installation, Low Voltage Probe, Can Be Integrated Into Building Automation System, Seperate Relay For Each Set Point, No High Voltage In The Wet Area Of The System
- Special Information The WLC Series is perfect in any application where water level management is important such as cooling tower basins and water holding tanks for cooling towers. It uses a microprocessor that monitors all probes for correct operation and then provides the corresponding outputs to drive the power relays, the Building Automation System and a visual indication of the operational status. The Modular construction and a self-test feature insure user-friendly operation. By using a very low voltage and current, WLC Series sensors never foul or degrade
- Application Cooling Towers, Water Water Tanks, Storm Water tanks, Sewage Water Systems, Well Water Holding tanks, Irrigation Lakes, Boilers, Water Storage Tanks
- Includes Waterline Controller in NEMA 4x Box, Sensor Wire, Stainless Steel Sensor Assembly, Mounting Brackets and U Bolts, Installation Instructions,
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Mfr. Model # WLC3000-220VAC
UNSPSC # 41112407
Catalog Page # 4243
Shipping Weight 16.65 lbs.
I am looking for a water level controller that will work in saltwater solutions where electrolysis will not plate/degrade the sensor. Will this one work or are there other items I may purchase?
We are sorry but to further assist you with proper product selection we would need more information. If you could please call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our Plumbing tech reps they will be able to assist you.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.