Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Level Control Fill w/ Low Alarm
- Item # 4GHK5
- Mfr. Model # WLC4500-120VAC
- UNSPSC # 41112407
- Catalog Page # 4243
- Shipping Weight 17.4 lbs.
- ItemWater Level Control
- Control TypeElectronic With Microprocessor For Site Automation or Integration
- Number of Switches3
- Switch Type(3)SPST
- Enclosure Height (In.)8-3/4
- Enclosure Width (In.)10-1/2
- Enclosure Depth (In.)6
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 4X
- Enclosure ColorGrey
- Sensor Length (In.)20
- Sensor Dia. (In.)3
- Sensor Cord Length (Ft.)50
- Max. Circuit Length (Ft.)50
- Sensors IncludedFill Height With Low Level Alarm
- Sensor PlacementOn The Environment Wall or In A Static Pipe
- Operating Range1/2 and 6"
- ValveCan Be Used With 1"Npt And 110Vac Or Eqivalent Made By Asco Model 8221
- Input Voltage110VAC 50/60 Hz
- Relays30 Amps at 250VAC
- Special FeaturesEasy To Read Led Display, No Moving Parts, Compensates For Wave Action, Modular Construction, One-Step Internal Testing System For The Electronics, Building Automation Dry Contracts, Stainless Steel Probes, 110Vac Solenoid Required ( Purchase Seperately) Rated For Outdoor Installation, Low Voltage Probe, Can Be Integrated Into Building Automation System, Seperate Relay For Each Set Point, No High Voltage In The Wet Area Of The System
- Special InformationThe WLC Series is perfect in any application where water level management is important such as cooling tower basins and water holding tanks for cooling towers. It uses a microprocessor that monitors all probes for correct operation and then provides the corresponding outputs to drive the power relays, the Building Automation System and a visual indication of the operational status. The Modular construction and a self-test feature insure user-friendly operation. By using a very low voltage and current, WLC Series sensors never foul or degrade
- ApplicationCooling Towers, Water Water Tanks, Storm Water tanks, Sewage Water Systems, Well Water Holding tanks, Irrigation Lakes, Boilers, Water Storage Tanks
- IncludesWaterline Controller in NEMA 4x Box, Sensor Wire, Stainless Steel Sensor Assembly, Mounting Brackets and U Bolts, Installation Instructions,
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
"The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger’s product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect. The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.