Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCooling Tower Control
- TypePH Level Monitor
- Number of Switches3
- Switch TypeElectronic
- Enclosure Height (In.)8-1/2
- Enclosure Width (In.)8-1/2
- Enclosure Depth (In.)5
- Enclosure TypePolycarbonate
- Enclosure ColorGray
- Sensor Length (In.)18
- Sensor Dia. (In.)1/4
- Sensor Cord Length (Ft.)18
- Max. Circuit Length (Ft.)18
- Sensors IncludedORP And PH
- Sensor PlacementContained on Flow Cell
- Operating Range6.2-9.90/0.3-5.0
- ValveMounted on the Flow Cell
- Input Voltage110VAC
- Wiring Conductors3
- Special FeaturesContinuously Monitors and Controls PH Levels In The Water Used In The Cooling Tower. Uses Industry Standard PH and ORP Sensors. This Digital Control is Shipped Assembled. Water Constantly Flows Through the Flow Chamber So Sensors Are Always Reading PH Levels. Built-in Switch Tells the Controller to Stop Feeding Chemicals If There is No Water Flow. Has Redundant 110V ORP Outputs (ORP1 and ORP2) to Cover For Possible Failure of Primary Pump (ORP1) and More Rapid Recovery (By Running ORP2) From a High Chemical Demand Period. ORP2 Has Separate Set Point and Dose Time Settings. Bright LED Display is Easy To Read. Programming is Simple With No Confusing Menus. Use 6KHR1 Pump and Tank Kit For Quickest Set Up.
- Special InformationRequires That User Has or Purchases Chemical Containers to Hold the Chemicals That This Control Will Dose in the Water of the Cooling Tower; Typically 30 or 50 gallon Cans or Carboys. The Control Monitors for Either High or Low PH and Will Dose HCL or Caustic Soda to Effect PH Levels Killing Bacteria Such as Legionella.
- ApplicationCooling Towers
- Agency ComplianceUL Listed
- IncludesAssembled Digital ORP/PH Controller with Dual ORP Outputs Mounted on 16 inch x 12 inch ABS Board. Molded Acrylic Flow Cell with ORP and PH Sensors. In-line Filter, 30 feet of 3/8 inch Polyethylene Tubing and Two 1/4 inch npt x 3/8 inch Compression Fittings. Installation Instructions.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.