Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Water Purification PS/HPLC
- Item # 41V573
- Mfr. Model # 9006001
- UNSPSC # 47101514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 84.0 lbs.
- Item Water Purification PS/HPLC Polishing Station
- Inlet Pipe Size 3/8"
- Outlet Pipe Size 3/8" Dispense Tip
- Max. Inlet Pressure Range Cord Material 0 to 100 psi
- Purified Water Resistivity Less than 16
- Water Type Type I
- Max. Output Flow 1.8Lpm
- Voltage 115VAC
- Inlet Water Temp. Range 30 to 80 Degrees F
- Total Organic Carbons Less Than 5 ppb
- Bacteria Removal Pyrogen-Free to 0.06 eu/mL
- Endotoxins, RNase/DNase Removal Pyrogen-Free to 0.06 eu/mL
- Particulate Removal 1
- Application Water Purification
- Includes Dispensing Gun and Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.