Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Water Purification PS Station
- Item # 41V571
- Mfr. Model # 9000501
- UNSPSC # 47101514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 65.0 lbs.
- ItemWater Purification PS Station
- Inlet Pipe Size3/8"
- Outlet Pipe Size3/8" Dispense Tip
- Max. Inlet Pressure Range Cord Material0 to 100 psi
- Purified Water ResistivityLess than 16
- Water TypeType I
- Max. Output Flow1.8Lpm
- Inlet Water Temp. Range30 to 80 Degrees F
- Total Organic CarbonsLess Than 10 ppb
- Bacteria RemovalPyrogen-Free to 0.06 eu/mL
- Endotoxins, RNase/DNase RemovalPyrogen-Free to 0.06 eu/mL
- Particulate Removal1
- ApplicationWater Purification
- IncludesDispensing Gun and Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.