Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Submersible, 12VDC
- Item # 6WY63
- Mfr. Model # SPA1 1/2E3
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3672
- Shipping Weight 36.0 lbs.
- Item Residential Dewatering Pump
- Type Battery Powered Dewatering
- HP 1/3
- Voltage 12VDC
- Amps 30 AC
- Cord Length 30 ft.
- Cord Size 8/2
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 0
- Maximum Head 25 ft.
- Height 19-1/4"
- Diameter 10"
- Housing Aluminum
- Top Material Aluminum
- Base Material Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Motor Type Enclosed
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- RPM 1750
- Shaft Material Buna N
- Shaft Seal Buna N
- Switch Type Manual
- Application Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Agency Compliance CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.