Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemVertical Magnetic Drive Pumps
- TypeImmersible w/ Mounting Base
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Amps AC3.8
- Pump BasePolypropylene
- Volute MaterialPolypropylene
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Column MaterialPolypropylene
- Height (In.)26-3/16
- Dia. (In.)8-3/4
- NPT Inlet (In.)2
- NPT Outlet (In.)1-1/4
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head120
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head115
- Max. Head (Ft.)80
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)70.4 @ 70.5
- Base to Motor Height (In.)12-1/2
- Off Point (In.)11
- On Point (In.)8" On Startup, 40" After Primed
- Motor TypeTEFC
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)1/16
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)120
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. (In.)18
- Motor HousingRolled Steel
- Insulation ClassH
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Adapter (In.)1/2
- For Use WithCorrosives
- Agency ComplianceUL, CSA, CE on Motor Only
- Includes2 each of 2 Ft. PVC Suction Pipe w/ Foot Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.