Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Turbine Pump, Magnetic Drive, 1 HP, 3 Ph
- Item # 4KTZ1
- Mfr. Model # MTSP3503H1APTT31
- UNSPSC # 40151526
- Catalog Page # 3725
- Shipping Weight 48.8 lbs.
- ItemSelf-Priming Turbine Pump
- TypeSealless Magnetic Drive, Close Coupled
- Inlet (In.)3/4
- Outlet (In.)3/4
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame56C
- Motor RPM3600
- Motor TypeTEFC
- Service Factor1.25
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- Volute MaterialPolypropylene
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)140
- GPM @ 0 PSI15
- GPM @ 10 PSI11
- GPM @ 20 PSI8
- GPM @ 30 PSI6
- GPM @ 40 PSI4
- Max. Pressure (PSI)43
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)8GPM @ 20 PSI
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)4.0-14 GPM @ 43-3 PSI
- Max. Specific Gravity1.2
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)75
- Max. Fluid Viscosity50 SSU
- Impeller TypeRegenerative Turbine
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball Bearing (Motor Bearing)
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)150 Microns
- Agency ComplianceUL, CSA, CE on Motor Only
- ApplicationCIP Systems, Acid and Caustic Transfer, ECD Acid Spray Systems, Low Micron Filtration, Electroplating & Precious Metals, Carbon and Resin Treatment, High Purity Liquids, Freon Systems, Radar Cooling and Truck PTO Bulk Transfer
- Length (In.)17-13/16
- Height (In.)10
- Width (In.)9-3/32
- ConstructionSolid Machined Glass-Free Polypropylene, Ceramic Shaft, PTFE-C Sleeve Bearings, EPDM O-Ring, Dual Neodymium Sealless Magnetic Coupling
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.