Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Submersible, 12VDC
- Item # 6WY63
- Mfr. Model # SPA1 1/2E3
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3672
- Shipping Weight 36.0 lbs.
- ItemResidential Dewatering Pump
- TypeBattery Powered Dewatering
- Amps30 AC
- Cord Length30 ft.
- Cord Size8/2
- Discharge NPT1-1/2"
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head43
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head41
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head34
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head25
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head21
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head0
- Maximum Head25 ft.
- Top MaterialAluminum
- Base MaterialAluminum
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Max. Dia. Solids1/16"
- Max. Liquid Temp.150 Degrees F
- Motor TypeEnclosed
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Shaft MaterialBuna N
- Shaft SealBuna N
- Switch TypeManual
- ApplicationNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Agency ComplianceCE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.