Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Floor Heating Mat
- Watts Per Square Ft.12
- Heating Area7.5 sq. ft.
- Length5 ft.
- Min. Bend Radius1-1/4"
- Heating Cable Spacing3"
- Ambient Temp. Range32 to 104 Degrees F
- Heating Cable ConstructionDual XLPE Insulated Conductors, AL/PET Shield, Ground Wire, Flame Retardant Polymer Insulation, Chemical and Abrasion Resistant Outer Insulation
- Cold Lead10 ft., 2-Wire 16 AWG, Plus Ground Braid
- Control TypeThermostat(Not Included)
- For Use WithCeramic Tile, Marble, Porcelain, Stone and Other Floor Coverings When Imbedded In Self Leveling Cement Such As Carpet and Vinyl Tile Where R Value is 1 or Less
- Manufacturers Warranty Length25 yr.
- StandardsUL 1693 and CSA 22.2 No. 130-2003
- IncludesHeating Mat and Installation Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.