Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Floor Heating Mat, 15 sq. ft., Voltage 240, Watts Per Square Ft. 10, Width 36", Length 5 ft
- Item # 14C461
- Mfr. Model # 3005-240
- UNSPSC # 40101830
- Catalog Page # 4254
- Shipping Weight 4.6 lbs.
- Item Electric Floor Heating Mat
- Voltage 240
- Watts Per Square Ft. 10
- Heating Area 15 sq. ft.
- Depth 1/8"
- Width 36"
- Length 5 ft.
- Min. Bend Radius 1-1/4"
- Heating Cable Spacing 3"
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 to 104 Degrees F
- Heating Cable Construction XLPE Insulated FiberThermics(R) Heating Conductor, Chemical and Abrasion Resistant Outer Insulation
- Cold Lead 10 ft., 2-Wire 16 AWG, Plus Ground Braid
- Control Type Thermostat(Not Included)
- For Use With Floating and Glued Down Laminate, Engineered Wood and Wood Floors
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 10 yr.
- Standards UL 1693 and CSA 22.2 No. 130-2003
- Includes Heating Pad and Installation Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 14C459Electric Floor Heating Mat, 15 sq. ft., Voltage 240, Watts Per Square Ft. 10, Width 18", Length 10 fTHERMOSOFT
Price $182.50 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.