Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Milling Insert, ADGT10T3PER-G77 WSP45
- Item # 44R317
- Mfr. Model # ADGT10T3PER-G77 WSP45
- UNSPSC # 23171618
- Catalog Page # 3276
- Shipping Weight 0.04 lbs.
- Item Milling Insert
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility Yes
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
- Application Medium
- Style Positive
- Nose Radius 0.031"
- Chip-Breaker G77
- Grade WSP45
- Insert Material Carbide
- Insert Shape Rhombic
- Inscribed Circle .285"
- Insert Thickness .150"
- No. of Edges 2
- Coating PVD
- Rake 15 Degrees
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Mounting Style Screw Held
- ANSI Number ADGT10T3PER-G77 WSP45
- For Use With F4042, F4038, F4138, F4238, F4338
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.