Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tubular Machine Tool Light, 36W
- Item # 3PYE1
- Mfr. Model # 619063011-00005922
- UNSPSC # 39111516
- Catalog Page # 734
- Shipping Weight 4.64 lbs.
- ItemTubular Machine Tool Light
- Lamp TypeCompact Fluorescent
- Voltage110 to 230VAC
- Outside Dia.2.75"
- Overall Length21.5"
- Tube MaterialGlass
- Mounting TypeBracket
- Recommended Lamp6V039
- BallastBuilt-in Electronic
- Average Life12,000 hrs.
- Special FeaturesWaterproof
- StandardsUL/ CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3608)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (959)
- Work Lights (673)
- Task Lights (640)
- Lamps (508)
- Inspection Lighting (260)
- Bench Lights (255)
- Portable/Task Fluorescent Lights (118)
- Compact Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (103)
- Machine Tool Lights (100)
- Waterproof Lighting (73)
- Task Lights Fluorescent Lights (37)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.