Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Task Light, Low Prof, LED, 7.2W, 24VDC
- Item # 6PYH1
- Mfr. Model # 112544001-00011081
- UNSPSC # 39111516
- Catalog Page # 734
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
- Item Task Light
- Type Low Profile
- Lamp Type LED
- Voltage 24VDC
- Watts 7.2
- Overall Length 13.2"
- Cord Length 9-1/2 ft.
- Cord Type Oleflex Oil Resistant
- Switch No
- Mounting Type Adjustable Bracket
- Special Features Adjustable Up To 35 Degrees
- Includes LED Module
- Standards cETL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
IP67 is defined as:
- Ingress of dust is not entirely prevented, but it must not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with the satisfactory operation of the equipment.
- Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.