Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Process ThermometerRTD Sensor Type, -328Â° to 1472Â° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 6NFY6
- Mfr. Model # D1396-18N
- UNSPSC # 41112107
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- ItemDigital Process Thermometer
- Sensor TypeRTD
- Temp. Range (F)-328 Degrees to 1472 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-200 Degrees to 800 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 0.1 Degrees F/C for 1 Year Period At Ambient Temp 23 Degrees C +/- 5 Degrees C
- Display4" LCD 4 Digits
- Display Digit Size1"
- MountingVia Threaded Process Connection
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Enclosure RatingNEMA 4X
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Power SourceOne Lithium Thionyl Chloride C Battery
- Process ConnectionOn Probe
- Response Time1 Second Standard, Adjustable .25 Second Intervals From .25 to 10 Seconds
- Electrical ConnectionsNone
- Standards3-A Sanitary Standard, 74-03 Authorization When Used With Wahl Sanitary Process Connection Probes
- Safety RatingIntrinsically Safe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.