Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Handheld Paint Sprayer, Max. Flow 8 GPH
- Item # 22DM29
- Mfr. Model # 0529010
- UNSPSC # 31211908
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.1 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Paint Sprayer
- Capacity1-1/2 qt.
- Max. Flow8 gph
- Spray PatternAdjustable Horizontal and Vertical
- Voltage120 VAC
- FeaturesSprays Unthinned Interior and Exterior Latex Paints, Stains, Sealers, Urethanes, and Oil-Based Materials, X-Boost Power Dial Provides Adjustability for Precise Control, Includes (2) Nozzles and Cups for Project Flexibility, Up To 8 Gallons Per Hour Production, Lock-N-Go Split Gun Design for Quick Nozzle Change and Easy Clean Up, Pattern Adjustment Ring for Horizontal and Vertical Spray Patterns and Spray Width Lever for Wide and Narrow Patterns, 1.5 Quart Cup Covers 125 Sq. Ft. In One Fill, Covers An 8'X10' Surface In 2-6 Minutes.
- IncludesDetail Finish Nozzle, Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.