Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Vibration Absorber, 8 1/4 In Length
- Item # 6AWP2
- Mfr. Model # 6AWP2
- UNSPSC # 26101765
- Catalog Page # 4205
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemVibration Absorber
- TypeSweat Connection
- Overall Length (In.)8-1/4
- Flexible Hose I.D. (In.)3/8
- Tubing MaterialStainless Steel
- Actual O.D. (In.)1/2
- Connection MaterialCopper
- Connection Size (In.)3/8
- Burst Pressure (PSI)2625
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI)650
- Braid MaterialStainless Steel
- FunctionMinimize Potential Damaging Effects of Vibration
- ApplicationCFC, HCFC and HFC Refrigerant Systems in Which Line Vibrations Need To Be Minimized To Reduce System Noise Transmissions to Prevent The Weakening Of The Joints
- Agency CompliancecULus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.