Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Vertical Cylinder Storage, Capacity 18
- Item # 5CHL3
- Mfr. Model # 5CHL3
- UNSPSC # 56111906
- Catalog Page # 2499
- Shipping Weight 311.0 lbs.
- ItemGas Cylinder Cabinet
- Overall Width60"
- Overall Depth30"
- Overall Height65"
- Cylinder Capacity18 Vertical
- Roof Material14 ga. Steel
- FinishPowder Coated
- StandardsOSHA 1910.110, NFPA 58
- IncludesPredrilled Holes for Mounting
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Flammable Material Cabinets (641)
- Flammable Material Storage Cabinets (563)
- Hazardous Material Cabinets (433)
- Hazardous Material Storage Cabinets (432)
- See-Through Lockers (190)
- Cylinder Cabinets (102)
- Gas Cylinder Cabinets (102)
- Gas Cylinder Storage Cabinets (102)
- Propane Cabinets (98)
- Gas Cylinder Lockers (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is no dividing wall in this unit.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.