Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemVehicle First Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components76
- People Served10
- Case MaterialMetal
- Number of Shelves0
- Color CodeNo
- Includes(1) Instant Cold Pack, (1) Aluminized Thermal Blanket, (1) 2" Sterile Stretch Gauze, (4) Nitrile Exam Gloves, (1) Non-Sterile Triangular Bandage, (16) 1"x3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, (4) 3"x3" Sterile Gauze Pads, (4) Heavy Woven Knuckle Bandages, (5) Heavy Woven Fingertip Bandages, (1) 5"x9" Combine Dressing, (1) 1/2" x 5 yd., Adhesive Tape, (1) Scissor, (10) Bzk Antiseptic Wipes, (6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (6) First Aid/Burn Cream, (6) Sting Relief Wipes, (6) PC Non-Aspirin
- StandardsOSHA, 29 CFR 1910.151 (b)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
All of the first aid kits that we carry would be able to use some form of a security tape or seal that would allow you to easily identify it the kit has been opened.
To discuss individual item numbers and the options, please feel free to contact your local branch or Customer Service at 800-GRAINGER to be connected with a Technical Product Support representative.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.