Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 480VAC
- Item # 3HL19
- Mfr. Model # N15/3015-2
- UNSPSC # 40101815
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type DPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 60 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Height 3-1/8"
- Width 2-1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length 5-5/32"
- Capillary Length 84"
- Features Direct-Acting with Positive Off Position, Does Not Include Cover or Control Knob
- For Use With Heating Applications
- Application Process Heating
- Enclosure Type None
- Voltage Range 120 to 480VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC 30A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 30A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 30A
- Full Load Amps 21A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 30A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 30A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 30A
- Mounting Type Unit Mount
- Standards UL Recognized Component E12103
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.