Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 480VAC
- Item # 3HL19
- Mfr. Model # N15/3015-2
- UNSPSC # 40101815
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeDPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range60 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length5-5/32"
- Capillary Length84"
- FeaturesDirect-Acting with Positive Off Position, Does Not Include Cover or Control Knob
- For Use WithHeating Applications
- ApplicationProcess Heating
- Enclosure TypeNone
- Voltage Range120 to 480VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC30A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V30A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC30A
- Full Load Amps21A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V30A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V30A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V30A
- Mounting TypeUnit Mount
- StandardsUL Recognized Component E12103
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (894)
- Heat Controls (485)
- Heating Controls (364)
- Temperature Control Units (361)
- Process Controls (354)
- Hydronic Controls (306)
- Hot Water Controls (294)
- Water Temperature Controls (273)
- Electric Heat Thermostats (90)
- Boiler Controls (84)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (84)
- Water Heater Controls (73)
- Industrial Thermostats (72)
- Boiler Thermostats (55)
- Proportional Thermostats (46)
- Double-Pole Single-Throw (DPST) Thermostats (30)
- Process-Control Thermostats (28)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.