Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Strike, 12/24VDC, Fail Secure
- Item # 4WY66
- Mfr. Model # 5100-3FP 689
- UNSPSC # 46171619
- Catalog Page # 2646
- Shipping Weight 1.75 lbs.
- ItemElectric Strike
- For Use WithCylindrical Locksets/Rim or Vertical Rod Exit Device
- PerformanceMedium Duty
- Failure ModeFail Secure
- Input Voltage12/24VDC
- Door Frame TypeAluminum/Hollow Metal/Wood
- Faceplate Width1-7/16", 1-1/4", 1-1/16"
- Faceplate Height7-15/16", 4-7/8"
- Faceplate Depth3/32"
- Pull Force1000 lb.
- Fire RatedNot
- MaterialCast Steel
- Bolt Throw1/2", 5/8"
- StrikesExceeds 1,000,000 Cycles
- FeaturesNon-Handed Can be Used for Doors Opening in Either Direction
- StandardsANSI/BHMA 156.5, UL 1034 Burglary Listing
- Includes(3) Faceplates
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.