Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSealant Compound
- Size2 lb.
- ColorOff-White Gray
- Specific Gravity1.6
- Performance Temp. Range-30 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- SubstratesAdheres to Wood, Glass, Plastic; Nonhardening, Water Resistant
- Flash PointGreater Than 300 Degrees F
- Application TimeNot Specified
- CharacteristicsSeals Out Moisture, Dust and Dirt, Resistant to Water, Water Vapor, Temperature, Alchohol, and Mild Acids Or Caustics, Non-Staining, Non-Drying
- ApplicationExclude Dirt, Dust and Moisture From Joints
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Please consider Grainger part number 4AUX3; which is plumber’s putty. This will be intended for water submersion, and will also have NSF rated for contact with potable drinking water. For a larger quantity, Grainger part number 4UJ96 is also a good option for plumber’s putty.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.