Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Liquid Aerosol Condenser Cleaner, 18 oz., Clear Color, 1 EA
- Item # 2NTK7
- Mfr. Model # BAC20
- UNSPSC # 23171525
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.42 lbs.
- Item Condenser Cleaner
- Form Liquid Aerosol
- Size 18 oz.
- Color Clear
- Application Condenser Coils in Small Air Conditioners, HVAC Cooling Coils and Refrigeration Equipment, For Use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants
- Characteristics Leaves Coil Clean and Bright with Efficiency Restored
- Non-Flammable Yes
- Biodegradable Biodegradable
- Standards USDA Accepted
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Item # 2RZW5NU-CALGON
Price $20.16 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.