Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCombo Desk
- Chair ColorNavy
- Work Surface ColorSandstone
- Frame FinishChrome
- Overall Width18-3/4"
- Overall Height30-1/2"
- Overall Depth31"
- Work Surface Depth28"
- Work Surface Width20"
- Work Surface MaterialHard Plastic
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Seat MaterialHard Plastic
- Seat Height18"
- AssemblyFully Assembled
- StandardsANSI/BIFMA Tested
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
- Item # 23L851VIRCO INC.Price:
$254.00 / each
- Item # 23L852VIRCO INC.Price:
$241.25 / each
- Item # 23L622VIRCO INC.Price:
$126.70 / each
- Item # 23L941VIRCO INC.Price:
$456.75 / each
- Item # 23L758VIRCO INC.Price:
$2,526.00 / each
- Item # 23L759VIRCO INC.Price:
$319.75 / each
- Item # 23L911VIRCO INC.Price:
$302.75 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.