Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Tool Folding Knife, 15 Functions
- Item # 6GCT2
- Mfr. Model # 53931
- UNSPSC # 27111504
- Catalog Page # 1032
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Multi-Tool Folding Knife
- Type Fieldmaster
- Number of Tools 15
- Number of Functions 15
- Closed Length 3-1/2"
- Construction Stainless Steel w/Selinoid Handles
- Handle Color Red
- Features Large and Small blades, Phillips Screwdriver, Can Opener w/Small Screwdriver, Bottle Opener w/Large Screwdriver, Wire Stripper, Reamer, Key Ring, Tweezers, Toothpick, Scissors, Multipurpose Hook, Wood Saw
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6GCT1VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY
Price $64.45 / each
Item # 6GCT3VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY
Price $53.20 / each
Item # 6GCT6VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY
Price $61.25 / each
Item # 6GCT7VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY
Price $246.00 / each
Item # 6GCT0VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY
Price $72.15 / each
Item # 6GCT9VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY
Price $26.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.