Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-ToolNatural Handle Color, Butterfly Opening Opening Action, Number of Tools: 27
- Item # 6GCU1
- Mfr. Model # 53804
- UNSPSC # 27112108
- Catalog Page # 1132
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Handle ColorNatural
- Opening ActionButterfly Opening
- One-Hand OperationNo
- Number of Tools27
- Number of Functions27
- Length Open6-1/8"
- Closed Length4-1/2"
- FeaturesNeedle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutter, Bottle Opener, Crate Opener, Combination Edge Blade, Scissors, Metal File, Metal and Wood Saws, Reamer, Chisel Scraper, Isolation Length Cutter, Wire Bender, Wire Stripper/Scraper, Round Cutter, Can Opener, Multipurpose Hook, Coupling for Corkscrew, Hard Wire Cutter, Lanyard Hole, (10) Springs, Lock Release
- MaterialStainless Steel Body, Selinoid Handle
- Tool AccessExternal
- Sheath MaterialNylon
- IncludesPhillips #2 and #3, and 6mm Slotted Screwdriver, #3 and #4 Hex Bit, #10 and #15 Torx Bit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.