Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Regulator, Cylinder, LPG, CGA-510
- Item # 5ECE9
- Mfr. Model # 0781-5135
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3420
- Shipping Weight 4.36 lbs.
- ItemGas Regulator
- Regulator Supply TypeCylinder
- Gas ServiceLPG
- Inlet ConnectionCGA-510
- Outlet Connection9/16-18 LH
- Regulator CapacityHeavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure60 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range2 to 40 psi
- Gauge Size1-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge400 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure3000 psi
- Body MaterialForged Brass
- Diaphragm MaterialFabric Reinforced Neoprene
- Delivery2500 scfh
- Coefficient of Volume0.28
- Overall Length6-1/2"
- Body Dia.3.56"
- IncludesBuilt In Gauge Guard, Color Coded Knob
- StandardsListed to UL252 by ETL; design tested and passes ASTM G175
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.